Things could go wrong real fast when you are taking your baby out with you on a stroll at the park, or going grocery shopping, or even leisure shopping in the mall. And as a parent you should always be prepared with your baby essentials which are always stored in your handy diaper bag.
These days there are a lot of diaper bags to choose from, and the HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag might just be your next purchase.
In this article, we are going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of owning a HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag. And in the end, you will know if this bag is worth spending your money on.
Features of HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag
- The bag is made using a nylon material
- It has a unisex design.
- It is a very stylish looking bag that shows a lot of different textures on its exterior panel.
- It is waterproof.
- It has a total of 17 small pockets for both external and internal parts of the bag.
- It also has two big compartments.
- There are three insulated pockets for storing milk or juices.
- There is an easy-to-access zipper pocket in the front to store the personal things of the parents.
- It comes with stroller straps.
- It has padded shoulder straps for a comfortable wear.
- It comes with a changing mat.
- The dimensions of the bag are 18 x 14 x 7 inches.
- It is a very good looking bag.
- Can be worn by both the mom and the dad.
- It has a lot of different sizes for the pockets so you can designate specific spots for things you want to categorize.
- It has three insulated pockets which are going the extra mile since most diaper bags only have two insulated pockets.
- The material is waterproof so even if it gets soaked, the things inside are safe from getting wet.
- The front zipper pocket is handy for the parents who need to grab things quickly just like their wallets or phones.
- The straps can easily break.
- The stitches of the interior and exterior lining get unraveled easily.
- The seams of the bag also get destroyed easily, especially when used on a daily basis.
- The zippers are also quite faulty as the handle can separate from the head.
- Instances wherein the zipper would get stuck with the zipper lining may happen.
- It does not have pockets that are meshed. You would not be able to store things that need to be aired out.
The HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag is a stylish bag that has a unisex design. It has a total of 17 pockets, wherein three of those are insulated pockets, and another one is an easy-to-access front, zippered pocket made especially for the parents.
It has a combination of big and small compartments to separate the things that you are going to put inside. Its exterior is also waterproof, and the bag is made of nylon.
This backpack is very comfortable to wear since it has padded shoulder straps. Likewise, the straps can be connected to your stroller so you can go hands-free when strolling with your baby.
Comparison with the Tebel Baby Multi-Functional Diaper Bag
The HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag and the Tebel Baby Multi-Functional Diaper Bag look so much the same that you might mistake one for the other. However, they vary in terms of their interior design and the functionality of their pockets.
Although the Tebel Baby Multi-Functional Diaper Bag also has a lot of pockets, they do not have a lot of variation in terms of size. Thus, when you open it, the pockets are scattered.
On the other hand, the HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag has a multi-layer pocket design. Hence, you can easily organize your baby’s things, as well as yours.
Likewise, even though it has a lot of pockets, it is still roomy and does not look bulky.
The HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag is the best option for parents who care about how their diaper bag looks. It has a very sleek design and has different textures, which contribute more to its stylish look. With several pockets, you can store a lot of items inside without it looking too bulky from the outside.
In addition, the things you place inside the bag will remain organized because the pockets have different sizes. Hence, you will not have difficulties in looking for your baby’s small stuff.
However, you must make sure that you do not put too many heavy items inside since the stitches may come off. You must also be careful when opening the zipper since it is not durable enough.
Nevertheless, if you are looking for a stylish and spacious bag that you can occasionally use for a short stroll with your baby, then the HapTim Multi-Function Diaper Bag may just suit you.